THE SOČA RIVER KNIGHT KAYAKING RACE
Race day: 24-25. May 2019
Organizers: ŠD INGENSProject
Place: Kobarid, Kamp Koren
Discipline: head 2 head, mass start qualifications
Water Difficulty: Ievel III
- From 31. 1. to 7. 5.2019: 25,00 €
- On the competition day: 30,00 €
- on e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the day of competition at the registration service at Kamp Koren
- The minimal number of contestants is 4
- Registration fee is 20% lower than the normal price for individual competitors
- 2B Prijon dubble kayak race
All athletes receive:
- Dinner (Sunday)
- Gift (goodie bag)
- Sports T-shirt
- Warm meal
- Insurance for the race
- There has to be at least 4 athletes signed in one category. If there will be less than 4, then the athletes compete in the men’s category.
- The sign-in service will be receiving sign ins on the day of the race and the day before at the location of the event.
- With paying the entry fee and signing the sign-in list, the athlete confirms that he agrees with the terms and conditions of the event and that he is competing at his own responsibility (the responsibility for under aged competitors goes to their parents or their legal guardians, who also sign the sign-in list).
- The sign-in list signing will be possible during the bib receiving on the day of the event at the event place from 15:00 till 18:00.
- Wearing a protective helmet is mandatory.
- The organizer has all rights to change the event details, all participants will know about the change in time.
- The organizer is not responsible for any damage done from the competitor to himself, to another competitor or to a third party.
- The organizer is not responsible for any damage done to the kayaking gear.
- Competing on your own responsibility.
- A parking space will be provided for athletes, sponsors and spectators.